# Advisor, technologist, roadmap strategist and operational expert
EU Rep as a service
We are the EU Data Protection Representative you can count on anytime
Full Grid with icon text
Adorn your webpage with icon text style in full grip with the shadow effect
Enjoy EU-wide coverage by adhering to GDPR standards. We are the first line of defence for you!
Gain the trust of your clients and partners, and demonstrate your commitment to data privacy.
Take advantage of the EU GDPR’s single point of contact for reporting security incidents.
To make sure that your company is always in compliance, our legal specialists stay on top of emerging legal requirements.
Appoint your European Representative in 5 easy steps right now
- We discuss the overall state of your GDPR compliance and shape our services according to your internal business processes. Our legal experts individually answer all your questions.
- We set up your account and customized contact details, including an email as well as an EU postal address for secure receipt of official documents and customer requests in the EU.
- We provide templates and support you with drafting the necessary compliance documents under Article 30 GDPR. In case of official investigations, we closely cooperate with you to mitigate legal risks.
- We review and forward to you any incoming inquiries such as SARs, service of process, and official letters. Our support is always there for you if any GDPR compliance or litigation issue arises.
One stop shop for data breach incident reporting under the GDPR
In case of unauthorized disclosures subject to reporting obligations under the GDPR, companies with an appointed EU representative benefit from a one-stop shop. Since there are 43 different national authorities, rolling out breach notifications can be costly, particularly considering that notifications must be within 72 hours. Companies with an appointed EU representative only need to submit a report to one single authority, even if the breach affects users in all EU countries.
Our service as your European Authorised Representative
- Full compliance with GDPR EU Representative requirement
- Customized EU contact details to be published in your privacy policies
- Receipt of inquiries by data subjects and supervisory authorities on your behalf, often with legal effect for your company
- Initial legal risk check and immediate distribution of incoming inquiries
- Templates and support for completing compliance documents (Art. 30 GDPR)
- Access to privacy professionals network in case of legal proceedings or any other GDPR compliance matter, if required
What's Not Included
- Response Per query to Supervisory Authority including producing ROPA report.
- Translation cost (if applicable) 5 Service based fee like appearing before Supervisory Authority or any additional requirement with any
of our EU legal professional.
- Travelling Cost including Boarding and Lodging.
04-Column with Gradient Style 2
The blue background color on the mouse hover with a white button and a price tag.